-
January 13th, 2001, 05:53 PM
#1
Inactive Member
I have got a new Roland keyboard for my old EWS64S trouble is, I cant get an input from the keyboard to the soundcard, I attached the male midi connector to the gameport and the in to the out of the keyboard and the out to the in. If Ive tried midi 1 and midi 2 but cant get any response, I heard that I should get a special cable from terratec, is this true ??
Greg
-
January 14th, 2001, 03:39 PM
#2
Inactive Member
A standard adaptor cable for soundblaster and compatibles should work. Be sure that the MIDI input is really routed to your EWS synth. You can use Ed!son to be sure about that.
Bye, Philipp
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks